it作形式宾语

有时,由于英语中的宾语过长,我们会使用 “it” 作为先行宾语,将真正的宾语放在句子的后部。这种情况在复合宾语中尤其常见。

it 代表后移的不定式 

  • I find it difficult to understand quantum physics. 我发现理解量子物理很困难。
  • She considers it important to learn a second language. 她认为学习第二门语言很重要。
  • He finds it fascinating to explore ancient ruins. 他觉得探索古代遗址很有趣。
  • We believe it necessary to address climate change urgently. 我们认为迫切需要应对气候变化。
  • She considers it a waste of time to watch reality TV shows. 她认为看真人秀节目是浪费时间。
  • He finds it challenging to solve complex mathematical problems. 他觉得解决复杂的数学问题很具挑战性。
  • We believe it essential to maintain a healthy work-life balance. 我们认为保持健康的工作与生活平衡至关重要。
  • She considers it a privilege to travel and experience different cultures. 她认为旅行并体验不同文化是一种特权。

it 代表后移的宾语从句

  • They made it clear that the project deadline was non-negotiable. 他们明确表示项目截止日期不可协商。
  • They made it clear that honesty is the best policy. 他们明确表示诚实是上策。
  • They find it surprising that he won the competition. 他们觉得他赢得比赛很令人惊讶。
  • He made it clear that honesty is the foundation of trust. 他明确表示诚实是信任的基础。
  • He made it known that he would retire after this season. 他明确表示本赛季后将退休。
  • I take it for granted that you will win the first prize. 我认为你获一等奖是理所当然的事。 
  • I take it that you have been out. 我以为你一直出门在外。 

 it 代表后移的动名词

  • They took it their duty taking good care of the wounded soldiers. 他们认为照顾好伤病员是他们的责任。 
  • I found it no good arguing with him. 我发现和他争论没有用。 
  • I think it very unwise going on like this. 我认为这样进行下去很不明智。 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *